Bananas are one of the most popular fruits in America. Besides being delicious they are also convenient and extremely good for you. They are loaded with good protein, carbs, fiber, vitamins A, B6 & B12, tryptophan, iron, phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium.
Some studies show that you could cut your risk of heart stroke by 40% if you consume bananas on a daily basis.
Go bananas over these benefits this wonderful fruit provides:
- Bananas contain natural sugars, potassium, B12 and fiber that provide an excellent source of energy and carbs.
- They have vitamin B and tryptophan to help in regulating serotonin and glucose levels for mood and blood sugar support.
- They contain the most potassium of any other food.
- Bananas help boost red blood cells to protect against anemia.
- They also help relieve constipation and maintain regularity.