How To Get Toned & Ready For Bikini Season
Hey! Summer is practically here. Are you ready for bikini season, the beach, swimming? The Summer weather is hot and perfect to spend time outside in the sun, but every year countless women stay in-doors and miss out on the fun because they didn’t prepare for bikini season and they didn’t take care of their health during the Winter. It’s natural to put on a little extra weight during the holidays and winter months, but it’s time to get back into shape. If you want to get healthy and feel good in a bikini, then it’s time to work on your health. Here are 5 tips to help you get ready for bikini season:
1. Eat according to a proper diet: This advice is essential for any season, but a good reminder for the summer.
- Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits which contain plenty of vitamins and minerals. If you eat this way, then you should feel energetic all day. Try to take eat green vegetables daily.
- Don’t forget to consume carbohydrates in the appropriate amounts. Don’t cross your requirements. Try to avoid sugary snacks and food. Avoid sugary drinks as well. Many people do not realize that the reason they are fat is because of the drinks they consume!
- Eat lean proteins like Turkey, chicken and fish which are low in cholesterol but rich in protein. Vegetarians may try tofu, veggie burgers, eggs etc.
- Avoid or take very little amount of fast food. It contains more fat and high calorie.
- If you are not able to eat the right fruits and vegetables then take a good multivitamin or mineral supplement in order to get what your body needs. The right nutrition will help you feel healthy, eat less because you will feel satisfied and consequently lose weight.
2. Drink plenty: On a hot day the body can excrete more than 1Liter of water through sweat. It may cause dehydration. Dehydration is harmful for your body and it hampers body function very badly.
- Try to drink at least 2 Liter (around 8 glass) of water.
- Eat juicy foods, stay hydrated. Avoid soda.
- Try to keep a bottle of water with you all the time.
3. Exercise properly: You can try cardio supportive exercises.
- Try at least half an hour of walk minimum for 5 days in a week. Walk as fast as you can. It will help your body to be fit and tone your legs.
- You can try some heavy exercises for your abs, shoulder, arms and hip. Like crunch, calf rise, squat, lunges, or may be some yoga sessions. This will get you ready for bikini season!
4. Get adequate sleep: A sweet confident face may look exhausted and anxious if you don’t have a minimum 6-7 hours of sound sleep. Because when we sleep, all cells of our body perform their highest function and get ready for the next day. So, don’t take it lightly!
5. Take care of your skin and hair: It is really hot in summer and it can burn your skin.
You should use appropriate sun screens. Try to use a broad-spectrum UVA/UVA sun block with an SPF of at least 30. But be careful about any skin reaction. If you tan slowly, then you won’t burn when it gets into the hot part of summer. (http://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/new-sunscreen-labels-offer-clearer-sunburn-skin-cancer-information-201305216286 )
- Repeated bathing (2-3 times/day) may be helpful. But don’t use too cold water.
- Look closely to any mole changing in shape and getting bigger. It may predispose a skin cancer.
- Be careful about any rash. Seasonal change is a risk factor for viral infections.
- You should be aware about your hair. Sweating of head causes hair fall by making it greasy. So use a good and suitable shampoo for washing.
- Have you looked at your body hair? Is it shaved or waxed? Take care of it. You have to get ready for bikini season.
6. Wear the right clothing: Choose your right fit. Be confidant about it. Don’t worry about your weight, if you are obese. Just follow rule 1 to 5. You will see the magic and the improvement within a month.
These tips are simple, but getting ready for bikini seasons requires strong motivation. It’s very difficult to follow these rules strictly. Yeah… I know you are conscious about these rules. But without the right motivation to follow them, what will you gain?