What Is L-Carnitine?
This is an amino acid and it is a very versatile substance in the body. It is one of the natural products of the body, but in certain cases there is not an adequate production of this Amino acid. There are several reasons for the slow production of L-Carnitine. One prominent reason for low production of L-Carnitine is genetic disorders. Another popular reason is due to consumption of certain types of drugs over an extended period of time. This amino acid can be obtained from natural food types such as flesh and poultry products. It can be taken as a dietary supplement for several benefits. This extract should be an essential supplement for vegetarians, as this amino acid is only found in animal products. Strict vegetarians should definitely consider taking this supplement.
Uses of the extract
- This amino acid can help with various circulatory and heart related problems. It can maintain the heart and blood vessels.
- It can ease leg pain, which can be a result of poor blood circulation as well as the cholesterol problems in the body.
- This can be used to help the muscle disorder of AIDS patients, who are undergoing certain types of treatment.
- This can be recognized as another good option in treating diabetes, Overactive thyroid glands, ADHD and the Lyme diseases.
- It can be used in order to improve the vigor and endurance of athletes.
The best place to get L-Carnitine is in a supplement. You should be able to get L-Carnitine from a quality multivitamin. We can’t stress it enough that vegetarians would benefit from taking an L-Carnitine supplement due to the fact that they won’t be able to get this amino acid from their food. You wouldn’t want to miss out on the benefits this amino acid has to offer.